It is our pleasure to let you know that University of Sheffield has become a Supporter Member with BioMed Central, allowing all its researchers to publish in any BioMed Central, Chemistry Central or SpringerOpen journal at a discounted rate.
As an author who has previously published with BioMed Central, you will be pleased to know that your institution’s Membership allows you to comply with the increasing number of open access deposits and self-archiving mandates which are now being announced by funding bodies and institutions, including the RCUK Policy on Open Access and the Wellcome Trust open access policy.
Why publish with BioMed Central:
– Over 350 journals across all areas of STM
– Quality, reputation and broad subject coverage
– Indexing and Impact Factors
– High visibility for your work
– Convenient online manuscript submission
– Thorough peer review
– No space constraints or color figure charges