The Groningen Institute for Evolutionary Life Sciences (GELIFES) is currently hiring for 5 new faculty as well as 12 PhD Scholarship positions in the Adaptive Life research programme. Specifically we offer the following Tenure Track / Associate Professor positions:
• Tenure track Assistant or Associate professor in Chronobiology
• Tenure track Assistant or Associate professor in Evolutionary Ecology of Marine Animals
• 2 Tenure track Assistant or Associate professor positions in Evolutionary Medicine
• Tenure track Assistant or Associate professor in Microbial Ecology and Evolution
For more information, please check the application guide attached or available on the website.
GELIFES also welcomes talented students who are looking to develop their own PhD research project.
For more information on available positions, qualification requirements and the application procedure, please consult our website. More information about the PhD-training programme and scholarships can be found here.
Your help in promoting these faculty and PhD positions would be greatly appreciated.
Furthermore, the University of Groningen has 13 tenure track positions available in the Rosalind Franklin Fellowship programme, co-funded by the European Union, to promote the advancement of talented international female scientists. These positions are available in the following faculties:
· Behavioural and Social Sciences (3 positions)
· Economics and Business (3 positions)
· KVI – Center for Advanced Radiation Technology (1 position)
· Law (1 position)
· Mathematics and Natural Sciences (5 positions)
More information about the positions is available on: www.rug.nl/rff